Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skhjz8/2013_u_s_heavy) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including trucks, buses, vans, and specialty trucks.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
33612 Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following manufacturing activities:
-heavy duty truck chassis and assembling complete heavy duty trucks, buses, heavy duty motor homes, and other special purpose heavy duty motor vehicles for highway use or
-heavy duty truck chassis only.
- Truck, truck tractors and bus chassis from 14,001 to 33,000 lbs
- Truck, truck tractors and bus chassis more than 33,000 lbs
- Buses, including military vehicles and firefighting vehicles
- Light Duty Trucks Manufacturing
- Automobile Manufacturing
- Gas Engine and Engine Parts Manufacturing
- Auto Parts Supply Stores
U.S. Census Categories:
NAICS 33612 - Heavy Duty Truck Manufacturing is almost comparable to:
100% of SIC 3713 - Truck and Bus Bodies
- Truck and tractor truck assembly Universal carriers, military, assembly of
- Motor trucks, except off-highway, assembly of Bus and other large specialty vehicle assembly
- Truck tractors for highway use, assembly of Brooms, powered (motor vehicles), assembly of
- Trucks, pickup, assembly of Buses, all types, assembly of
- Military motor vehicle assembly Fire department vehicles (motor vehicles), assembly of
- Amphibian motor vehicles, assembly of Mobile lounges (motor vehicle), assembly of
- Personnel carriers (motor vehicles), assembly of Motor buses, except trackless trollies, assembly of
- Reconnaissance cars, assembly of
- Scout cars (motor vehicles), assembly of
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/skhjz8/2013_u_s_heavy