Research and Markets: Engines: 2012 Global Industry Guide - In 2016, the Global Engines Market Is Forecast To Have a Value of $20.6 Billion
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m4gpc3/engines_global) has announced the addition of the "Engines: Global Industry Guide" report to their offering.
Engines: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Engines industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global engines market grew by 10.2% in 2011 to reach a value of $14.8 billion.
In 2016, the global engines market is forecast to have a value of $20.6 billion, an increase of 39.3% since 2011.
The global engines market grew by 5.6% in 2011 to reach a volume of 71,148.7 units.
In 2016, the global engines market is forecast to have a volume of 87,265.3 units, an increase of 22.7% since 2011.
Under 1 mw is the largest segment of the global engines market, accounting for 39.3% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 45% of the global engines market value.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m4gpc3/engines_global