Research and Markets: Renewable Policy Analysis - Q3, 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnlmdn/renewable_policy) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Renewable Policy Analysis - Q3, 2012" to their offering.
The Renewable Policy Analysis provides in depth study of the major renewable policy developments across the globe. It gives regulatory and other associated updates for the global renewable energy market which can help the individual/company to frame their business strategies while minimizing regulatory risks. For the August 2012 issue, it covers two featured articles "Offshore Wind Power in Germany: Cabinet Approves Draft Law to Promote the Resource" and " Switzerland Ready for More Solar PV Tariff Cuts in the Coming Quarters", providing excellent analysis on these development.
This report includes policy updates on the major countries. There are 24 news stories covered in the report, of which following two articles are covered in detail -
- Featured Articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies on the renewable energy market.
- Offshore Wind Power in Germany: Cabinet Approves Draft Law to Promote the Resource
- It analyze the latest development in Germany offshore wind market and future potential
- Switzerland Ready for More Solar PV Tariff Cuts in the Coming Quarters
- It covers and analyze the Solar PV Feed-in-Tariff cuts and their impact in Solar PV markets in Switzerland
Reasons to buy
This renewable policy report includes major policy developments in the renewable energy market for the month of August 2012. The report consists of -
- Featured articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies in the renewable energy market.
- Key news highlights: Key renewable policy news alerts for the month.
- Major policy updates: Regional renewable policy news for the month.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qnlmdn/renewable_policy