Research and Markets: Successes and Failures Case Study: Jones Soda - A Gourmet Soda Brand, Became Too Ambitious and Failed to Stay Focused on it's Core Brand Values
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46rggk/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Jones Soda" report to their offering.
This case study looks at how Jones Soda, a gourmet soda brand, became too ambitious and failed to stay focused on its core brand values, resulting in plummeting revenue, and ultimately the company being de-listed from the NASDAQ stock market.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the CPG industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
Reasons to Purchase:
- What makes a product a success or a failure?
- How can I apply these learnings to my product or brand?
- What consumer insight underpins this?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46rggk/successes_and