Research and Markets: Successes and Failures Case Study: How Aquafresh Training Toothpaste Achieved Success through its Natural Product Formulation
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qlkskw/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Aquafresh Training Toothpaste" report to their offering.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study examines how Aquafresh Training Toothpaste has achieved success through its natural product formulation.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Around 80% of new product innovation fails, highlighting the challenge that industry players face in innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
Reasons to Purchase:
- What makes a product a success or a failure?
- How can I apply these learnings to my product or brand?
- What consumer insight underpins this?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qlkskw/successes_and