Research and Markets: Combined Cycle Systems For Near-Zero Emission Power Generation
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7k4xbc/combined_cycle) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Combined cycle systems for near-zero emission power generation" to their offering.
Combined cycle power plants are one of the most promising and flexible approaches to conventional, fossil-fuel and biomass-fired energy production. The combination of a gas turbine and a steam turbine working in tandem to produce power makes this type of plant highly efficient, and it can also be fuel-flexible when combined with gasification technology. This book provides a comprehensive and systematic review of the design, engineering and operational issues of a range of advanced combined cycle power plants.
Key Topics Covered:
Combined cycle power plants
- Advanced industrial gas turbines for power generation
- Natural gas-fired combined cycle (NGCC) systems
- Integrated gasification combined cycle systems
- Novel cycles: Humid air cycle systems
- Novel cycles: oxy-combustion turbine cycle systems
- Pressurized fluidized bed combustion (PFBC) combined cycle systems
- Externally fired combined cycle systems
- Hybrid fuel cell gas turbine combined cycle systems
- Integrated solar combined cycle systems
- Techno-economic analysis of combined cycle systems.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7k4xbc/combined_cycle
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd