Knoa Hosts Independent Research Firm to Present "Change Management – Best Practices and New Technology Improve Results and Reduce Risk" Webinar
Knoa® Software, the leading provider of user experience and performance management software, today announced that it will host the webinar “Change Management - Best Practices and New Technology Improve Results and Reduce Risk” featuring Jean-Pierre Garbani, VP and principal analyst at Forrester® Research, Inc. The live webinar will take place on Wednesday, November 7, at 10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET.
During the webinar, Jean-Pierre Garbani will discuss how to reduce risk within the change management process and speed successful software deployments. In addition, Jean-Pierre will highlight new technologies that support change management best practices and provide much broader potential for return on investment and optimized performance within enterprises. Specifically, attendees will learn how to:
- Identify application problems in production in minutes or hours – not days and weeks – after go-live.
- Enable automated visibility in real time to every user error during a release rollout.
- Understand how a utilization audit can optimize engineering investment.
- Accelerate user acceptance testing (UAT) with automatic detection of application errors.
- Identify end-user interface problems and training needs during UAT through automation.
- Identify any system performance problems immediately after going live.
- Identify application functionality that has not been adopted by end users.
- Identify which end users, groups, or locations are having usage problems in the days after going live.
- Distinguish about 99% of user, system and master data errors and problems before they are reported.
Jean-Pierre Garbani, VP and principal analyst of Forrester Research, Inc.
Wednesday, November 7
10:00 a.m. PT/1:00 p.m. ET
To register for this free webinar, go to: http://pages.knoa.com/ChangeManagementWebinarRegistration-117.html
About Knoa Software
Knoa® Software delivers on-premise and cloud-based solutions that monitor, measure and manage how end-users are utilizing enterprise applications to optimize end-user experience, enhance user performance, and deliver return on investment. Uniquely, Knoa automation provides complete and deep insight into all activities, by user, for each application monitored. 20 percent of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of Global 5000 companies have already licensed Knoa software to power their user experience and optimize their performance. For more information, visit www.knoa.com. You can also follow us on Twitter: @knoasoftware.
Visit our Video page for instant access to our content on YouTube: http://www.knoa.com/main/dc_video_library.jsp
Forrester is a registered trademark of Forrester Research, Inc.