Park 'N Fly Miami Celebrates With Grand Opening Event On Thursday, November 1st
Park ‘N Fly invites members of the media and local businesses to celebrate the launch of the new Miami Park ‘N Fly location (3901 NW 28th St., Miami, 33142) on Thursday, November 1, 2012 from 11am to 1pm. Attendees can meet the Park ‘N Fly team and get a tour of the facility and services while enjoying light fare and networking with others in the business community. This event is not open to the general public.
As the nation's leader in off-airport parking, Park ‘N Fly offers competitive rates and perks that cannot be found anywhere else. Its newest location, less than five minutes from the Miami International Airport (MIA), is the only luxury indoor, full-valet airport parking facility in the area, giving travelers access to special services for the first time ever:
- Complimentary, Continuous Shuttle Service: Whether it's at your car or the MIA terminal, a Park 'N Fly shuttle will pick you up in five minutes or less, seven days a week.
- Luggage Assistance: Park 'N Fly drivers are available to help you lift and carry your luggage on and off our shuttles.
- 24-hour Security: You've placed your trust in us and we want to keep it. Our MIA parking lot is gated and well lit, so you can leave knowing your vehicle is safe and secure.
- Earn Free Miami Airport Parking: We offer an opportunity for you to get even more out of your airport parking by joining the Park 'N Fly Frequent Parker Club.
- Park 'N Shine Car Wash and Detailing: Keep your car clean without having to make that extra stop. We'll wash it (and detail) just before you return.
- Park ‘N Fly Sky Lounge: Relax in our beautiful lounge before or after your flight. Free Wifi is available along with a coffee bar and much more.
- Dry Cleaning: Drop off your dry cleaning and have it waiting in your car when you return. (COMING SOON)
“We're in the business of providing customers a hassle-free travel and parking experience to make life a little easier,” says Tony Paalz, CEO of Park ‘N Fly. “Park ‘N Fly is proud to have a new location in Miami and believe that once customers try this luxury airport parking, they won't park anywhere else.”
During our Grand Opening from October 1st – November 15th, travelers have access to full service indoor valet parking for as low as $7 per day (before taxes and fees) and $1 outdoor valet parking, a less expensive option compared to economy parking onsite at the airport ($8 per day). Parking can be reserved online at www.pnf.com, and customers can drive up without a reservation. For up-to-the minute details and travel information “like” Park ‘N Fly on Facebook: www.facebook.com/parknfly.
About Park ‘N Fly
Park ‘N Fly, a BCD Holdings N.V. Company, was founded in 1967 as the first offsite-airport parking company specifically geared toward the business traveler. Today, Park ‘N Fly operates 17 facilities in 15 markets nationwide. Additionally, Park ‘N Fly offers a network of off-airport parking services at over 60 affiliate locations through its internet-based reservation system, the Park ‘N Fly Network. Every day, Park ‘N Fly's goal is to make customers' lives easier by providing more than just parking. The company makes their lives easier with an array of unique services, including car washing & detailing, pet boarding with Pet Paradise Resort®, car maintenance with Jiffy Lube®, car charging stations and valet parking. These service offerings and outstanding customer service make Park ‘N Fly a convenient airport parking location where the customer gets more.
About BCD Holdings
BCD Holdings N.V. is a market leader in the travel industry. The Dutch, privately owned company was founded in 1975 by John Fentener van Vlissingen and consists of BCD Travel (global corporate travel management), Travix (online travel: CheapTickets, Vliegwinkel, BudgetAir and Vayama), Park 'N Fly (off-airport parking), TRX (travel transaction processing and data integration), Airtrade (consolidating and fulfillment), VakantieXperts (leisure) and Parkmobile International (mobile parking and traffic applications). BCD Holdings employs approximately 12,500 people and operates in more than 95 countries with total sales, including franchising, of U.S. $22.1 billion. For more information, visit www.bcd-nv.com
Park ‘N Fly
Christine Elliott, 404-364-8132