Research and Markets: Forklift Trucks in Poland to 2015: Market Snapshot Is an Essential Tool for Companies Active across Poland Construction Equipment Value Chain Today
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5r2fv/forklift_trucks) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new report "Forklift Trucks in Poland to 2015: Market Snapshot" to their offering.
ICD Research's, Forklift Trucks in Poland to 2015: Market Snapshot contains detailed historic and forecast Construction sales value of the overall category in which it is classified.
This report is the result of ICD Research's extensive market research covering the Forklift Trucks in Poland. It provides detailed historic and forecast sales value, segmented at market level. Forklift Trucks in Poland to 2015: Market Snapshot provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Construction industry in Poland. It is an essential tool for companies active across Poland Construction Equipment value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
- Overview of the Forklift Trucks in Poland
- Analysis of the Forklift Trucks market including full year 2010 sales value and forecasts till 2015
- Historic and forecast sales value for the Forklift Trucks for the period 2005 through 2015
- Historic and forecast sales value across Forklift Trucks for the period 2005 through 2015
Reasons To Buy
- Gives you important figures of Forklift Trucks in Poland
- Allows you to analyze market as the report offers detailed historic and forecast retail sales value, segmented at a category level
- Provides you with information on sales segmentation in Forklift Trucks
- Enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on sales value and segmentation by category for the historic period
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report's forecast figures for the market along with the segmentation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v5r2fv/forklift_trucks
Source: iCD Research