Research and Markets: Sustainable Vehicle Technologies: Driving the Green Agenda
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdbvhv/sustainable) has announced the addition of Woodhead Publishing Ltd's new book "Sustainable Vehicle Technologies: Driving the green agenda" to their offering.
This book contains the papers from the IMechE's Sustainable Vehicle Technologies 2012 conference. An innovative technical conference organised by the Automobile Division of the IMechE, it follows on from the 2009 Low Carbon Vehicle conference, which established a high standard with presentations primarily focussed on powertrain technology. The conference examines the latest advances in technology with a view towards understanding the consequences of carbon dioxide reduction over the entire vehicle lifecycle. Papers cover all aspects of the finite resources available for vehicle production, operation and recycling.
Key Topics Covered:
- Papers cover the following areas: Weight reduction technology using lightweight or high strength materials
- Alternative propulsion systems including hybrids, electric and mechanical systems
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Engine downsizing and power-pack design
- Rolling resistance and aerodynamic improvements
- Lifetime CO2 analysis
- Low CO2 processes for product development.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jdbvhv/sustainable
Source: Woodhead Publishing Ltd