Research and Markets: Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6bjb9/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Iran, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016" report to their offering.
During the review period, inadequate public healthcare facilities compared to private hospitals in terms of specialty and super-specialty treatment and high rate of road accidents influenced the personal accident and health insurance segment. The Iranian healthcare system comprises mainly of public and private healthcare services and the High Council of Medical Services Insurance decides the tariff schedule for these services. It doesn't, however, have any control over the private healthcare tariffs provided by private healthcare providers. Furthermore, Iranian regulation and monitoring of private healthcare providers is not effective, which also influences the growth of private healthcare.
This Report Provides in Depth Market Analysis, Information and Insights into the Iranian Personal Accident and Health Insurance Market, Including:
- The Iranian life insurance market's growth prospects by personal accident and health insurance categories and customer segments
- The various distribution channels in the Iranian personal accident and health insurance market
- The competitive landscape in the Iranian personal accident and health insurance market
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance market in Iran
- Industrial growth in the country, rising GDP, healthcare expenditure as out-of-pocket expenses and the growth of the middle class population is expected to drive the personal accident and health insurance segment over the forecast period.
- The Iranian public healthcare system is used by the population for primary health services. The primary healthcare services are delivered by public sector hospitals and are almost free of cost. Specialty and super-specialty services are, however, distributed by private hospitals.
- The Iranian healthcare system comprises of private and public sectors with adequate coverage of medical needs for the population. Over the past decade, from 2002 to 2011, the Iranian healthcare system underwent several changes in order to address the accessibility of health services.
- Personal accident insurance accounted for the second largest market, in terms of gross written premium, in the Iranian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- A rise in risk awareness among Iranians influenced the growth of travel insurance during the review period while factors such as rising healthcare costs and the increased number of road accidents is expected to drive the growth of travel insurance over the forecast period.
- The Iranian personal accident and health insurance segment is distributed through insurance brokers and agency channels.
- As of 2011, there were a total of 23 insurance companies operating in the Iranian insurance industry, including one state-owned company, Iran Insurance Company, which dominated the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Iran Insurance Company
- Asia Insurance Co.
- Dana Insurance Company
- Mellat Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6bjb9/personal_accident