Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Medical Equipment & Supplies Mfg.. Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlsw3s/2013_u_s_medical) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Medical Equipment & Supplies Mfg.. Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Medical Equipment & Supplies Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, diagnostic equipment, ophthalmic equipment, catheters, and biopsy equipment.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 33911: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing medical equipment and supplies. Examples of products made by these establishments are laboratory apparatus and furniture, surgical and medical instruments, surgical appliances and supplies, dental equipment and supplies, orthodontic goods, dentures, and orthodontic appliances.
- Surgical Instruments
- Measuring & Controlling Devices
- Dental Equipment
- Medical Instruments
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 33911 - Medical Equipment & Supplies Manufacturing is:
- 1% comparable to SIC 3841 - Surgical & Medical Instruments
- 1% comparable to SIC 3842 - Surgical Appliances
- Surgical and medical instruments
- Ophthalmic instruments and apparatus
- Diagnostic apparatus, medical
- Veterinarians' instruments and apparatus
- Surgical instruments and apparatus
- Medical instruments and equipment, blood and bone work
- Misc. surgical & medical instruments
- Surgical appliances and supplies
- Personal safety equipment
- Cotton and cotton applicators
- Prosthetic appliances
- Orthopedic appliances
- Misc. surgical appliances & supplies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlsw3s/2013_u_s_medical