Research and Markets: MicroRNAs and Exosomes Market Report 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jv4bkz/micrornas_and) has announced the addition of the "MicroRNAs and Exosomes Market Report 2012" report to their offering.
This is the latest and most up-to-date Market Report from Select Biosciences addressing the microRNA and Exosomes markets as they are evolving. In this report, we focus upon the microRNA research marketplace from the perspective of the translational opportunities in these spaces. The focus of this field is moving from basic research towards the utility of associations of microRNA expression patterns in disease. In this manner, microRNA signatures may be validated as biomarkers in many disease areascancers, cardiovascular disease, neurological disease, inflammation, and metabolic diseases.
- Select Biosciences has performed worldwide market tracking wherein we've analyzed end-user research trends in the microRNA as well as Exosome marketsthese areas are evolving in parallel given the opportunity in the Circulating Biomarkers space and the utility of microRNAs and mRNAs to be harvested from exosomes and assayed as signatures for disease.
- For exosomes, we've analyzed the research trends, types of downstream applications being performed as well as biomarker classes being studied currently and this is the First Market Report to Document the Market Landscape of Exosomes.
Select Biosciences has characterized the associations of microRNAs in various disease classes and presents these detailed associations as hotspot maps in this report. Specifically, these associations [to be interpreted as starting material for biomarker development and validation] are described for many cancer classes, cardiovascular disease, CNS disease, diabetes, inflammation, and obesity. They offer the opportunity for R&D planning efforts addressing the question of which microRNA content needs to be addressed in a particular disease class.
This data-driven characterization of the microRNAs and Exosomes landscape is a hands-on document that can be used for competitive benchmarking, business planning, and strategy developmentall the data that have been collected in this industry analysis are presented and they form the basis for the conclusions drawn throughout the market report presented in a format enabling drag-and-drop into business presentations/business plans
MicroRNA Research Market Analysis
- Research Market Size and Growth Rate
- Grant Funding Metrics
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Market Trends
Segmentation of Research Activities
Market Penetrance of Product Vendors into the microRNA Research Market
Association of microRNA Expression Patterns in Various Disease Classes
- Various Types of Cancer: Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, GI Tract Cancers, Hematological Malignancies
- Muscular Development and Cardiovascular Disease
- CNS Disease
- Metabolic Disease, Diabetes
- Stem Cells
- Liver Disease, Liver Toxicity
- Nature and Categorization
- Current Research Trends based on Primary Market Survey
- Downstream Applications
- Utility of microRNA Signatures
- microRNA Signatures in Specific Cancers Characterized in Biological Fluids to Date
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter I. MicroRNA Research Market Analysis
Chapter II. MicroRNAs in Physiological and Disease Processes
Chapter III. Exosomes Market Analysis
Appendix. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jv4bkz/micrornas_and