Research and Markets: 2013 U.S. Medical & Surgical Hospitals Industry-Industry & Market Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlb8z6/2013_u_s_medical) has announced the addition of the "2013 U.S. Medical & Surgical Hospitals Industry-Industry & Market Report" report to their offering.
The 2013 U.S. Medical & Surgical Hospitals Industry-Industry & Market report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) nationally and for all 50 U.S. States and over 900 metro areas. Other data include financial ratios, number of firms, payroll, industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment, a breakdown of establishments, sales and employment by employee size of establishment (9 categories), and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including hospitals affiliated with professional nursing schools, medical schools and hospitals with residencies approved by the AMA.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
*Please note, this report offers statistical information only and does not include an analysis of the figures
Industry Definition and Related Industries
NAICS 62211: Medical & Surgical Hospital. This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing general medical and surgical services and other hospital services. Specialty hospitals are classified in 8063 and 8069.
- Offices of Physicians
- Health Care Services
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
- Offices of Dentists
U.S. Census Categories
- NAICS 62211 - Medical & Surgical Hospitals is almost comparable to:
- 100% of SIC 8062 - Medical & Surgical Hospitals and
- 3% of SIC 8069 - Childrens Hospital
- General medical and surgical hospitals
- Hospital, affiliated with AMA residency
- Hospital, med school affiliated with nursing and residency
- Hospital, medical school affiliated with residency
- Hospital, medical school affiliation
- Hospital, professional nursing school
- Hospital, professional nursing school with AMA residency
- Hospital, AMA approved residency
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlb8z6/2013_u_s_medical