Research and Markets: Global Paving Materials - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfq2fh/global_paving) has announced the addition of the "Global Paving Materials - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
The global paving materials market valued over US$43 billion in 2011, out of which the European region constituted the largest share of 43.3%. In the same year, the Asia-Pacific and North American regions positioned themselves as the second and third largest regional markets, with shares of 19.6% and 19.4% respectively. The continuing economic uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to reduce market shares in these western regions. This is also expected because demand in the Asia-Pacific region is growing faster due to rising infrastructure investment in stable and growing economies such as China and India. The share of the European and North American markets in 2016 are expected to reach 43.3% and 17.7% respectively, declining from 45.7% and 19.4% respectively in 2011.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global paving materials market, including:
- The regional and global paving materials market's growth prospects by category
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle Eastern, North American, Latin American and European markets separately with country level data
- Critical insight into the impact of the market through comparative analysis of country level data
- Profiles of key companies operating in the global paving materials industry
- CSR Ltd
- Krosaki Harima Corporation
- Robert Brett & Sons Limited
- Boral Ltd
- Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Granite Construction Inc.
- HeidelbergCement AG
- Holcim Ltd
- Astec Industries, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bfq2fh/global_paving