Research and Markets: Facebook Inc. - SWOT Analysis - 2012 Edition Provides All The Crucial Information On Facebook Inc.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrv963/facebook_inc) has announced the addition of the "Facebook Inc. - SWOT Analysis" company profile to their offering.
Facebook Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Facebook Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Facebook Inc. (Facebook or the company) is a social network platform which enables users to share ideas, opinions, pictures and activities. The company primarily operates in the US and has presence across the world. Facebook is headquartered in Melno Park, California and employed 3,539 people by the end of March 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $3,711 million during the fiscal year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 88% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,756 million during FY2011, an increase of 70.2% over FY2010. The net profit was $668 million in FY2011, an increase of 79.6% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Facebook Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Facebook Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on Facebook Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Facebook Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrv963/facebook_inc