Research and Markets: Brazil Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/547qrw/brazil_healthcare) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Brazil Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Brazil Healthcare IT market. The report provides value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories - Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Healthcare ITmarket.
Key players covered include:
- MV Sistemas
- WPD Informatica Ltda
- Philips Healthcare
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V.
- GE Healthcare
- MedicWare Sistemas de Informatica LTDA
- TOTVS S.A.
- Vector Healthcare Solutions
- Syspec Informatica Ltda
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Microdata Tecnologia Ltda.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/547qrw/brazil_healthcare