Research and Markets: Solar PV in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkclv6/solar_pv_in) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Solar PV in Germany, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" to their offering.
This report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar PV market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Germany (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025.
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Germany solar PV market. The research analyzes market segmentation by grid connectivity, investment trends and LCOE for solar PV in Germany during 2011-2025. The report provides information on the amount of carbon saved and average number of homes powered by solar PV during 2001-2025.
A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar PV market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Detailed overview on the global solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by grid connectivity, installed capacity split by region in 2011, installed capacity split by major solar PV countries in 2011, investment trends (2011-2025), trade flow of solar PV modules (2001-2011) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in Germany and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on Germany renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2011.
- Detailed overview of Germany solar PV market with installed capacity and generation trends, market segmentation by grid connectivity, investment trends (2011-2025), import-export data of PV modules (2006-2011), carbon savings (2001-2025), number of homes powered (2001-2025) and LCOE for solar PV during 2011-2025.
- Deal analysis of Germany solar PV market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar PV in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
- First Solar, Inc.
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Juwi Holding AG
- Good Energies, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hkclv6/solar_pv_in