Research and Markets: A Comprehensive Study of The UK Pipework Contractors Market in 2012, Rating & Valuing Each of the 443 Companies That Operate in Today's Market
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxhkm3/a_comprehensive) has announced the addition of the "A comprehensive study of the UK Pipework Contractors market in 2012, rating & valuing each of the 443 companies that operate in today's market" report to their offering.
The Plimsoll Analysis provides you with the most up to date and comprehensive analysis of the top 443 companies operating the market. It is ideal for anyone wanting to.
- Benchmark their own business's financial performance
- Identify under performing companies for acquisition
- Seek out successful companies to partner or do business with
- Understand the key movers and shakers in today's market
Each Company Receives the Following Unique Features:
- 5 year performance appraisal using the Plimsoll Model - an instant graphical
and written analysis that tells you everything you need to know about that company and its strengths and weaknesses
- individual valuation of detailing what it is currently worth
- Acquisition Rating on outlining its attractiveness as a company to acquire
- future year outlining the steps needed to improve its health and increase its value.
In Addition, the Report Also Includes a 100 Page Overview of the Latest Developments in the Market Including:
- 10 year trend analysis detailing changes in the market
- list of exceptional performers in over 15 categories
- breakdown of the industry's KPI's from sales growth to profitability, etc
Key Topics Covered:
The Plimsoll Analysis Pipework Contractors is separated into two sections. One providing an overall summary of the UK market, profiling some the UK's most successful companies. Section two includes an individual analysis of each of the UK's top companies, each company is provided with an overall financial rating and a valuation.
For more information, including list of companies mentioned, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mxhkm3/a_comprehensive