Research and Markets: Successes and Failures Case Study: Halls Confectionery - Significant Sales Growth in China
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hr5tpq/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: Halls Confectionery" report to their offering.
This case study looks at how Halls Confectionery has succeeded in the Chinese market. Through increasing brand presence in-store, investing in infrastructure to meet growing demand, and reformulating products to suit Chinese consumers, the brand has seen significant sales growth.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Around 80% of new product innovation fails - highlighting the challenge that industry players face in innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
- Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the consumer packaged goods industry. Each case study contains background information, describes how developments unfolded, and is contextualized by Datamonitor's own research and analysis.
Reasons to Purchase
- What makes a product a success or a failure?
- How can I apply these learnings to my product or brand?
- What consumer insight underpins this?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hr5tpq/successes_and