Research and Markets: Spain Mobile Pricing Database Q3 2012 - What Revenue and Margin Opportunuites Exist?
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb9mmm/spain_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Spain Mobile Pricing Database Q3 2012" report to their offering.
Mobile markets in Europe are evolving and the pricing of products is the key lever which determines the success of operators within the market, whether that be measured through market share or profitability. Over recent years we have seen the emergence of smartphones and data enabled networks which have brought additional dimensions to price and further products to sell. Operators can no longer deliberate on just the pricing of voice, but must also consider access to internet via mobile, tablet and laptop. Other dimensions in the pricing conundrum include length of contract, payment type (pay monthly or pre-pay), sim-only plans vs plans with inclusive devices, discounts for multiple products.
This excel database captures all the key pricing of consumer offers for the major players in the Spanish mobile market (similar products are also available for France, Germany, Italy and UK). The database is updated on a quarterly basis, giving users who continue to purchase a view of the movements in price over time. The database covers the pre-pay, pay monthly and mobile broadband segments, giving the current voice and data pricing portfolios targeting these segments. A summary table gives the key pricing developments since the last quarter.
This product gives our clients the crucial data they need for:
- benchmarking price levels
- generating new and innovative proposition ideas, by looking at how pricing is used by other operators and in other markets
- getting advance warning of propositions which may spread to other markets
- capturing a history of pricing actions to aid an understanding of how markets are developing and how prices are trending
The database can provide the data needed to answer questions such as:
- how is the pricing of mobile broadband developing in this market ?
- is tiering being used in the pricing of data bundles in this market ?
- what unlimited offers are available in this market ?
- is the iPhone sold with a distinct set of plans ?
- how are mobile operators targeting data intensive users ?
- how are mobile operators encouraging top-ups for pre-pay users ?
- are price levels falling ?
- what revenue and margin opportunities exist?
- how are other operators targeting segments through their pricing?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key developments
2 Pay monthly
2.1.1 Plans with handsets
2.2.1 Plans with handsets
2.2.1 Sim-only plans
2.2.2 Data add-ons
2.2.2 Hybrid plans
2.3.1 Plans with handsets
2.3.2 Sim-only plans
2.3.3 Data add-ons
2.4.1 Plans with handsets
2.4.2 Sim-only plans
2.4.3 Data add-ons
4 Mobile broadband
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jb9mmm/spain_mobile