Research and Markets: Analysis of the Chilean Electricity Market - Demand Growth Boosts Investment Opportunities
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h75sd/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the Chilean Electricity Market - Demand Growth Boosts Investment Opportunities" to their offering.
The Chilean electricity market yields high possibilities for growth. The power generation segment is fueled by a consistent electricity demand closely related to Chile's economic expansion, which is also offering new business opportunities. On the other hand, power transmission and distribution have reduced profits seen in 2010 and become less competitive. Moreover, Chile's electricity matrix dependence on fossil fuels and hydro resources represents a challenge that has to be faced both by the government and private companies. Non-conventional renewable energy represents an efficient tool to address growing electricity demand.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How is the Chilean electricity market structured?
- What are the main drivers and restraints underlying the growth of this market?
- How is Chilean electricity demand evolving compared to supply?
- How is the mining industry affecting electricity projects?
- Where are the key investment opportunities in the near and long terms?
- How does social awareness affect Chile's electricity development?
Key Topics Covered:
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Power Generation Segment Breakdown
Power Transmission Segment Breakdown
Power Distribution Segment Breakdown
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4h75sd/analysis_of_the
Source: Frost & Sullivan