Research and Markets: World Leasing Yearbook 2012 with Online Directory - Fully Searchable with 7,000 Contacts from 4,500+ Companies Worldwide
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdzmrd/world_leasing) has announced the addition of the "World Leasing Yearbook 2012 with Online Directory" subscription to their offering.
The World Leasing Yearbook is acknowledged as the standard source book for the asset funding and leasing industry. This package includes 1 year's access to the unique and fully searchable online directory of over 7,000 contacts.
Benefits of the Online Directory Include:
- Detailed information on 7,000 contacts from over 4,500 companies worldwide
- Accessible in one searchable and concise online directory
- Covering machinery & industrial, equiopment, IT, motor vehicles, aircraft & shipping
- Fully searchable data, including country, alphabetical and keyword searches, making networking even faster.
- Direct web and email links for quick and easy acess
- Full contact details comprising of contact name, telephone, email, website and postal address, updated on a daily basis
- Locate business on the move with integrated map
Access to the online Directory is only available with this year's World Leasing Yearbook. Now in its 33rd year, the World Leasing Yearbook is the leading global intelligence resource for leasing and asset finance executives. Covering over 500 pages, the World Leasing Yearbook contains articles and data contributed by leading experts in the international leasing sector, along with a comprehensive and unique directory of over 7,000 contacts.
The New 2012 Edition Features:
- The Global Leasing Report provides an exclusive overview of the international leasing industry providing data on volume and growth by region, market penetration, GDP penetration ratios and market shares.
- A ranking of the top 50 leasing markets by size worldwide.
- Detailed reviews of developments in Europe, North America, emerging markets, Islamic leasing, law and operating leases.
- Industry professionals discuss the implications of the revised lease accounting exposure draft due in 2012 and the changes it will bring to the global leasing markets.
- An in-depth information technology report projects leasing software trends for 2012.
- An extensive software section provides product reviews for all of the major lease software providers, outlining product capabilities, recent enhancements, compatibility and availability.
- Concise market reviews for over 50 different countries worldwide cover all leasing sectors, each including detailed tables and charts offering data breakdown of growth rates, market penetration and business volumes.
- An extensive directory in which 165 countries are represented through over 4,500 companies and over 7,000 contact names.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fdzmrd/world_leasing