Research and Markets: New Responsibilities for the Chief Mobile Officer: Managing Internal Mobile Resources for Employees as well as External Mobile Resources for Customers
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/863z3n/new) has announced the addition of the "New Responsibilities for the Chief Mobile Officer: Managing Internal Mobile Resources for Employees as well as External Mobile Resources for Customers" report to their offering.
It wasn't too long ago that enterprise IT was primarily focused on their local area network serving the computing requirements of their employees while 'tolerating' the few people who were issued laptops, so they could be productive while on the road. Enterprise mobility was a subset of 'true IT management' - something that was dealt with as an aggravation rather than an asset.
This report focuses on the evolved role of the CIO in enterprise, the impact of mobile and wireless on that position, and the new responsibilities for IT management.
- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Regulatory and Policy Individuals
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Government and International Bodies
- Business and Financial Institutions
- Corporate and Institutional Investors
- Lawyers, Bankers, Libraries, Embassies
- Patent Offices and Technology Executives
- Venture Capitalists, Consultants and more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/863z3n/new