Research and Markets: Successes and Failures Case Study: MiO Liquid Water Enhancer - Opening a New Market for Liquid Water Enhancers in the US with Innovative Portable Design
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfxq3d/successes_and) has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: MiO Liquid Water Enhancer" report to their offering.
MiO Liquid Water Enhancer is part of Datamonitor Consumer's Successes and Failures series. These case studies examine best-in-class examples of innovation and marketing - supported by Datamonitor's consumer insight research - to drive success.
Effective innovation is difficult to come by, but it is the key to sustained competitive advantage in the consumer packaged goods industry. Lessons can be learned from both successes and failures. This case study looks at how MiO Liquid Water Enhancer has succeeded in opening up a new market for liquid water enhancers in the US by designing a product with an innovative, portable design.
- Access comprehensive analysis of global successes and failures in the consumer packaged goods industry to drive ideation and inspiration.
- Obtain country-specific consumer insight to understand the consumer attitudes and needs that underpinned innovation success/failure.
- Avoid costly investments by learning important lessons from companies and brands that have failed or under-delivered.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your category.
- Around 80% of new product innovation fails, highlighting the challenge that industry players face in innovating in today's competitive market landscape. Failed innovation can severely undermine profits and brand reputations. Conversely, the rewards for successful innovation are substantial.
- Datamonitor is constantly monitoring the big winners and losers in the consumer packaged goods industry. Each case study contains background information, describes how developments unfolded, and is contextualized by Datamonitor's own research and analysis.
- This case study looks at the example of MiO Liquid Water Enhancer. By designing and marketing a product in the right way, MiO succeeded not only in building a new brand but also in creating a new category for liquid water enhancers in the US.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Why is MiO Liquid Water Enhancer considered an interesting case of success?
- How does Datamonitor judge the success of MiO Liquid Water Enhancer?
- What consumer insight has underpinned this?
- What can I learn from the success of MiO Liquid Water Enhancer?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfxq3d/successes_and