Research and Markets: 2012 Research Report on Second Generation Biofuels - Featuring BioGasol, Gevo and ICM Incorporated
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9qtlf/second_generation) has announced the addition of the "Second Generation Biofuels" report to their offering.
In the last couple of years, biofuels have become a popular source of renewable energy around the world. Biofuels have also emerged as the most cost effective renewable energy resource. The availability of biofuels is not an issue and many countries have put in place various regulations and tax incentives supporting the development of the biofuels industry.
While earlier the industry witnessed a wide range of first generation biofuels such as biodiesel, vegetable oil, green diesel, and syngas, with the advancement of technology, the world has moved on towards the usage of biofuels that are made with a better product than the earlier biofuels. Now we have a whole range of second generation biofuels, third generation biofuels, and even fourth generation biofuels.
This report from Taiyou Research focuses on the Second Generation Biofuels. Second Generation Biofuels focus more on using non-food crops such as waste biomass, stalks of corn, wheat, wood, and other. Many second generation biofuels also utilize biomass to liquid technology. Cellulosic biofuels is a major second generation biofuel.
Taiyou Research's report on Second Generation Biofuels begins with a brief overview of the global biofuels industry, including industry statistics and an analysis of the future demand for biofuels and biomass.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction to Biofuels
3. Impact of Biofuels
4. Energy Diversification - Is it Justified?
5. Liquid Biofuels
6. Solid Biofuels
7. Gas Biofuels
8. Next Generation Biofuels
9. Second Generation Biofuels
10. Feedstocks for Second Generation Biofuel
11. Technologies Involved in Production of Second Generation Biofuels
12. Types of Second Generation Biofuels
13 Growth Drivers for Second Generation Biofuels
14. Analysis of Lignocellulosic Ethanol
15. Analysis of Synthetic Biofuels
16. Sustaining Second Generation Biofuels in Developing Countries
17. Second Generation Biofuels, GHG Emissions & Impact on the Environment
18. Second Generation Biofuels and Genetic Engineering
19. Synthetic Biology for Second Generation Biofuels
20. Commercial Investment in Second Generation Biofuels
21. Transitioning from First Generation to Second Generation Biofuels
22. Case Study: Pilot Projects for Second Generation Biofuels
Analysis of Second Generation Biofuels by Country
Analysis of Major Players in the Industry
Companies Mentioned - For a full list, please click the link below
- Abengoa Bioenergy
- Air Liquide
- Amyris Biotechnologies
- BlueFire Ethanol
- Blue Marble Energy
- Butamax Advanced Biofuels LLC
- Flambeau River Biofuels LLC
- Frontier Renewable Resources
- GreenFuel Technologies
- Gushan Environmental Energy
- ICM Incorporated
- Pacific Ethanol
- Range Fuels
- Sapphire Energy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9qtlf/second_generation