Research and Markets: 2012 Report on the $54 Billion Global Stone Blocks Industry - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9t43hb/global_stone) has announced the addition of the "Global Stone Blocks - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016" report to their offering.
The global stone blocks market valued over US$54 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 67.1% and was the largest regional market in the world for stone blocks. In the same year, Europe and Latin America were the second- and third-largest regional markets with shares of 27.2% and 3.6% respectively. The continuing uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to cut the market shares of Europe and North America, with demand in the Asia-Pacific region growing faster due to rising demand for residential spaces in stable and growing economies such as China and India. Timetric expects the share of the European market to fall from 27.2% in 2011 to 23.2% in 2016.
- The regional and global stone blocks market's growth prospects by category
- Analysis of Asia-Pacific, Middle Eastern, North American, Latin American and European markets separately with country level data
- Critical insight into the impact of the market through comparative analysis of country level data
- Profiles of key companies operating in the global stone blocks industry
- The global stone blocks market valued over US$54 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific region accounted for 67.1% and was the largest regional market in the world for stone blocks.
- Within the global stone blocks market, granite is the largest category, valuing over US$35 billion in 2011 and constituting a 64.7% share of the global market. Marble and travertine, with a 24% share, was the second-largest category.
- The Asian stone blocks market valued over US$36 billion in 2011, of which China accounted for 89.2%, followed by Japan with 6.5%.
- The European stone blocks market valued over US$14.5 billion in 2011. Italy, Russia and Spain together accounted for 65.7% of the market in 2011.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Global Stone Blocks Market Analysis
4 North America
7 Latin America
8 Middle East
9 Company Profile: CRH Public Limited Company
10 Company Profile: Owens Corning
11 Company Profile: Veidekke ASA
12 Company Profile: Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
13 Company Profile: Boral Ltd
14 Company Profile: Cementos Portland Valderrivas SA
15 Company Profile: Pretoria Portland Cement Company Limited
16 Company Profile: Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua SAB de CV
17 Company Profile: Granit Construction Stock Co.
18 Company Profile: Nexe grupa d.d.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9t43hb/global_stone