Research and Markets: China Water Desalination Plants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p85n59/china_water_desali) has announced the addition of the "China Water Desalination Plants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017" report to their offering.
In 2011, global water desalination market reached whooping US$ 14.31 Billion. Increasing demand for desalinated water in emerging economies has driven the growth in the last couple of years where China is no exception. High levels of pollution, increasing population, industrialization & urbanization, shortage of rainfall and never ending demand for fresh water has been driving China desalination market, which is all set to grow further at CAGR of around 18% for next five years. Water is extremely scarce in the Northern China but abundant in the Southern China. In northern China reservoir levels have fallen 11 per cent compared to the same period last year.
According to China Water Desalination Plants Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 China water desalination market will witness phenomenal growth in next five years as market size has doubled in last three years. Some of the drivers for growing desalination industry in China are enormous industrial and economic growth. Industrial demand of desalinated water has contributed the most and same trend is anticipated in the future. The outlook for the water desalination market in China seems very promising as the water scarcity is increasing. Desalination industry in China will grow rapidly if the water is priced considering all reasonable aspects.
Key Topics Covered
- Global and China Water Desalination Market Size & Forecast.
- Global and China Water Desalination Market Share.
- List of Desalination Plants in China by Technology, Capacity and Current Status.
- Desalination Market Drivers and Challenges.
- Market Trends & Developments.
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of water desalination market dynamics in China.
- Obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- Keep informed about the recent and upcoming water desalination players in China.
- Bluestar Environmental Engineering
- GE Water
- IDE Technologies
- SUEZ Environnement Company
- Siemens Water Technologies
- Tri-Tech Holding Inc.
- Veolia Water Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p85n59/china_water_desali