Private DNA Tests are not just for Paternity anymore
Quick - what do you think when you hear 'DNA Test'? Most of us think about the television drama with the audience encouraging participants to behave poorly - to cry, scream, shout, point fingers and accusations and then deny the paternity test results and stomp off the stage. Or worse, standing in line at the court house - with a bunch of other new moms and "court ordered" dads waiting for their turns.
And, yes, DNA for Paternity testing is probably one of the most widely used DNA tests - available to the local consumer today. DNA tests are fast, non invasive (no needles) and private - no court necessary. The DNA Lady offers quiet offices - It sets appointments apart so that families have the privacy and respect they deserve at this time. Families can take the time to get to know the person who is collecting and sealing their DNA and ask questions about follow up.
In New Jersey, a Private paternity test or 'Find out First' test can be done discreetly with one quick phone call to The DNA Lady. 732-632-8830
Here is a short list of other uses for Private DNA Tests:
- PreNatal Paternity DNA Tests remove stress on everyone - the father is confirmed and the mother can concentrate on taking care of herself - beware of sellers who say to send confirmation sample after the child is born;
- Predictive Genetic DNA Tests are used to advise a client if they have a predisposition to over 25 genetic diseases. Alzheimer, Parkinson and Cancer screenings are some of the most important DNA tests available today. A predisposition to a genetic disorder does not necessarily mean that the genetic disease will present itself; but perhaps some steps can be taken to stall or eliminate a genetic diseases;
- Improved Athletic Performance DNA Tests - Our Tests can determine either one gene or over 100 genes and results will advise clients are an endurance athletes or a long haul duration athletes. What is your lipid metabolism, your Vitamin D absorption rate? Do you have a New Year's Resolution to lose weight - find out if your genetic profile is part of the reason for your weight gain?
- Child Safety Identification kits are just one more tool in your child safety box to help authorities in times of an emergency. Discounts apply on group collections - host a Child Safety Identification party at your home! Call for details.
- Ancestry and Family DNA - one of North America's fastest growing hobbies. A great family reunion event - get the test done in January for an early Spring family reunion. Discounts apply on group collections.
- Infidelity - sadly this is a fact of life in our fast and loose society today. Many men and women will submit articles and try to identify the biological substance, which they know should not be present.
- Forensic - your have the right to privately test any forensic evidence being used in court against by bringing in a Privately Accredited Institution to insure state workers followed protocol.
Whatever your interest in DNA, be sure to work with a local company. Having a local collector allows you to ask questions in a private atmosphere and not rely on an 800 operator sitting in a pool of other 800 operators to assist you.
All DNA Tests should be performed by an accredited laboratory. Many labs carry different accreditations and should be able to site and show the accreditations when you meet with your DNA collector. Otherwise you have to question the validity of the DNA collection and the results. The DNA Lady uses only AABB, CLIA, NYSDOH and FQS-International Accredited laboratories. Some of the DNA websites with 800 numbers, push for your visa or debit credit card information - again, if you are working with a local collection you will not need to to give out private credit card information before the day of your appointment.
— WebWireID151031 —