Research and Markets: The Singapore Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/347d7e/the_singapore_defe) has announced the addition of iCD Research's new report "The Singapore Defense Industry - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016" to their offering.
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted by foreign OEMs to gain a market share in Singapore. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of the current market size and growth expectations during 2011-2016, including highlights of the key drivers, to aid understanding of the growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
- Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of imports and exports, along with their implications and impact on the Singapore industry. Industry structure: Five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the Singapore industry and how these are likely to develop in the future.
- Market entry strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market, along with knowledge of how existing companies have entered the market, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of defense manufacturers in Singapore. It provides an overview of the key defense companies (both domestic and foreign) along with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
- Business environment and country risk: A range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Lockheed Martin
- Singapore Technologies Aerospace
- Singapore Technologies Marine
- Singapore Technologies Electronics
- Singapore Technologies Kinetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/347d7e/the_singapore_defe
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716