Research and Markets: the Ultimate Email Guide Offers Three in-Depth Case Studies, So You Can See Practical Examples of How These Methods Worked for Real-Life Businesses
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9170e/the_ultimate_email) has announced the addition of the "The Ultimate Email Guide" report to their offering.
"Despite news to the contrary especially from the social media space reports of the death of email are greatly exaggerated. In fact, as your inboxes most likely show, email is growing and becoming even more sophisticated." -- from The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing.
From the first six months of 2010 to the first six months of 2011 alone, there was a nearly 21 percent increase in email volume! The average number of emails received per day in the first six months of 2010 was 472, and during the first six months of 2011, the daily average increased to 571. Marketers are having success with their email campaigns and using it more and more.
The Guide is brought to you by the email marketing experts at DMIQ and their extensive research into one of the largest email campaign archives in the industry. On top of latest trends, it features 19 best practice chapters from today's email marketing thought leaders. You will learn how to create a relevant email program to nurture leads and drive sales, how to best use call-to-action visuals in your emails, and how to use social email to improve marketing effectiveness.
You'll also learn:
- Email Marketing Trends in 2011
- Best Practices in Writing Subject Lines
- The Strategy (and Tricks) for Improving Open Rate and Response
- 6 Tests to Improve Email Program Results
- 5 Best Practices for the Gangbusting Email Campaign
- Best Practices for Improving Email Performance
- 6 Ways to Make Your Emails Mobile-Ready
- Email Branding The 16 Most Effective Strategies
- 11 Best Creative Practices for B-to-B Email Marketing
- The Keys to Developing a Successful E-newsletter
- How to Determine Your Customers' Email Content Tolerance
- How Email Marketers Can Optimize the Social Media Opportunity
- Just to name a few!
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9170e/the_ultimate_email.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716