Research and Markets: Talactoferrin Alfa (NSCLC) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93c5fc/talactoferrin_alfa) has announced the addition of GlobalData 's new companyprofile "Talactoferrin Alfa (NSCLC) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2020" to their offering.
GlobalData's pharmaceuticals report, Talactoferrin Alfa (NSCLC) - Analysis and Forecasts to 2020 provides Talactoferrin Alfa sales forecasts for the US, EU5 and Japan. In addition, it covers detailed clinical assessment of the drug, factors impacting drug sales, competitive landscape, and analysis of sales performance during the forecast period (2002-2020). The report also includes information on Non Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
This report is built using data and information sourced from GlobalData's proprietary databases, primary and secondary research using Company's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from company and industry-specific third party sources, put together with in-house analysis, by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Therapy area profile including patient population for the US, EU5 and Japan (seven major markets)
- Analysis and review of Talactoferrin Alfa including sales data
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of market space
- Analysis of the trends, drivers and restraints shaping and defining the markets
- In-depth analysis of Talactoferrin Alfa including efficacy, safety, pricing, competition and other details which influence its sales potential
- Detailed sales forecasts for 2002-2020 for Talactoferrin Alfa in the US, EU-5, Japan
Reasons to Buy:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the drug's performance
- Examine the historical sales performance of a drug in seven major markets
- Obtain sales forecast for currently marketed/pipeline drug for 2011-2020 for all seven major markets
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93c5fc/talactoferrin_alfa
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716