AMERICA'S LEADING TRADERS, INVESTORS, AND FUNDS TO MEET IN CHICAGO
NEW YORK – A constantly evolving and growing industry needs an event to help its members stay on top of recent rules, strategies, and technologies, and The Trading Show Chicago is just that.
Top traders, investors, and funds will be meeting at The Trading Show Chicago at the Navy Pier on June 4-5, 2014. Key seminar speakers include decision-makers from Telx, Cielo Networks, Supermicro, ICC, Typhon Capital Management, Otkritie Capital, Intel and Capital Alpha Partners.
The Trading Show Chicago is the only place you will hear from leading CTOs, CEOs, and experts in proprietary trading, quant investing and exchange technology. Whether you’re focused on new quantitative models, adopting low latency systems or managing risk, The Trading Show Chicago provides unparalleled opportunities.
Participants will learn about:
• Market leading performance without the market leading price
• Superior microwave technology so you can stay ahead of the latency race
• Next generation low-latency server technology: Is it worth the upgrade?
• Computing with confidence
• Volatility, agriculture, and natural gas funds
• Opening opportunities for clients and maximizing returns on their portfolios with international DMA
• Optimized performance and latency reduction
• Upcoming HFT and market structure reforms
Register for FREE to attend the expo and seminar sessions: http://bit.ly/1jVw0vi
Terrapinn is a business media company. Our products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. More information and a schedule of our events can be found at www.terrapinn.com.
+1 646 619 1787
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.