Schwartz Communications Adds Eleven New Cleantech Clients
Schwartz Communications today announced it has expanded its industry-leading Cleantech Practice by adding eleven new clients to date in 2010. Innovators large and small in smart grid, carbon management, wind, solar, green products, green building materials and biofuels have selected Schwartz for its demonstrated track record in managing and executing results-driven campaigns in the areas of public relations (PR), government relations (GR) and digital media services.
New cleantech clients selecting Schwartz as their agency of record in 2010, include:
- Aurora Algae (Alameda, Calif.)—a producer of high-performance, premium algae-based products for the pharmaceutical, nutrition, aquaculture and fuels markets.
- AWS Truepower (Albany, NY)—an international leader in renewable energy consulting and information services to the wind energy and solar power industries.
- Canadian Solar (San Ramon, Calif.; Nasdaq: CSIQ)—a vertically integrated solar manufacturer of high-performance, high-quality solar modules.
- Daintree Networks (Mountain View, Calif.)—backed by Lend Lease and Jolimont Capital, Daintree Networks is a leading provider of innovative wireless lighting control solutions and energy-management systems for commercial buildings.
- Elster Group (Essen, Germany)—a global manufacturer of smart grid and metering solutions for the water, electricity and gas utility markets.
- Enviance (Carlsbad, Calif.)—an industry leader in cloud-based Environmental ERP solutions.
- International Window Film Association-Manufacturers Committee (IWFA-MC)— the IWFA is an industry trade organization servicing manufacturers, distributors, dealers and installers of window film solutions that provide energy savings to the architectural and automotive industries. Manufacturing members of the IWFA include 3M, Bekaert Specialty Films, HanitaTek, Johnson Window Films, Madico and Solutia Performance Films.
- Metabolix (Cambridge, Mass.; Nasdaq: MBLX)—a bioscience company focused on developing sustainable solutions for plastics, chemicals and energy.
- SEKAB Biofuels & Chemicals (Örnskoldsvik, Sweden)—one of the world's leading producers and distributors of bioethanol fuel and green chemical products, and a developer of next generation cellulose-based ethanol processing
- Soladigm (Milpitas, Calif.)—backed by Khosla Ventures and Sigma Partners, Soladigm is a developer of dynamic glass designed to improve building energy efficiency and quality of life.
- West Coast Green (San Francisco, Calif.)—the pre-eminent symposium on green innovation bringing together key stakeholders in renewable energy, water, smart grid and green building. This year's event takes place from September 30 to October 2 at Fort Mason near San Francisco's Marina District.
The growth of Schwartz's Cleantech Practice in 2010 follows a 2009 in which its number of Cleantech clients and associated billings nearly doubled. With more than 25 current Cleantech clients serviced from all of the firm's major North American and European offices, Schwartz now boasts one of the largest Cleantech Practices of any communications firm.
Schwartz's blend of PR, GR and digital media services helps the firm deliver extraordinary results for its clients, including
- Identifying and securing government financing opportunities—Schwartz's public affairs helps companies explore and secure government grants, loan guarantees, tax credits and fiscal year 2011 project funding opportunities.
- Driving lead and demand generation—Schwartz focuses on the events, media outlets, social media channels and government audiences that help increase demand for its clients products and services.
- Staying abreast of pending and new legislation—clients will benefit from Schwartz's ongoing analysis of legislation that could the impact their business.
- Increasing visibility at conferences and industry events—Schwartz will help companies break through the noise at PVSEC, The Carbon Show, AlwaysOn GoingGreen, Power-Gen, Solar Power International and other major events.
- Increasing mindshare with industry influencers—companies will meet the industry influencers, analysts and top media that are driving industry dialogue and reach key prospect, partner and investor audiences.
- Launching into new geographic markets—Schwartz will manage, plan and execute a US company launch into major European cleantech markets or assist global companies in launching or increasing a US presence.
Schwartz will be presenting at and attending a number of Cleantech industry events during Q4 of 2010, including AlwaysOn GoingGreen, Solar Power International, GreenBuild, West Coast Green, Power-Gen and others. Those companies interested in speaking to Schwartz about the current PR and policy environments for cleantech companies, or interested in support for industry events, can contact representatives of Schwartz's Cleantech and Green PR Practice at +1-415-512-0770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Schwartz Communications
Founded in 1990 by the husband-and-wife team of Steve and Paula Mae Schwartz, Schwartz Communications today is a leading independent public relations agency specializing in technology, healthcare and cleantech. Schwartz Communications has offices in Boston, London, San Francisco and Stockholm. The Agency has garnered many awards and honors on behalf of its work for clients; in 2008, Schwartz was named one of the top agencies for reliability and overall recognition of editorial needs in a survey of 800 journalists.
Mark W. McClennan, APR, +1-415-512-0770 or +1-781-684-0770