The 5 Stocks With The Most Bullish Sentiment Right Now
What stocks are traders and investors most positive on right now? What about Wall Street analysts? Here are the stocks with high analyst confidence, positive social sentiment, and strong revenue growth projections for the next quarter, according to Stockal data. Stockal tracks stock sentiment across the retail and institutional space.
1) Walt Disney Co. (NYSE: DIS): The House of Mouse stunned investors in the second quarter with their first earnings miss in two years. Add that the success of Finding Dory and new Zika threats in Florida, the stock's had a headline-driven summer. The Stockal Confidence Meter, which measures the aggregated opinion of over 200 Wall Street analysts, is at 76 percent. And the Sentiment Index, which measures social sentiment, is at 50 percent. Disney closed trading for the week at $97.91.
2) Salesforce.com Inc. (NYSE: CRM): Salesforce.com, which has seen a positive revenue trend for the last eight quarters, is up just over four percent year-to-date. The company recently completed a deal to acquire Demandware for $2.8 billion. The Stockal Confidence Meter holds a 72 percent bullish rating and the Sentiment Index is 100 percent positive. Salesforce closed Friday's trading at $82.55.
3) Workday Inc. (NYSE: WDAY): Workday has beat Wall Street expectations seven out of the last eight quarters. A poor earnings report from Tableau Software Inc. (NYSE: DATA) in early February caused Workday shares to take a tremendous hit, however the company has traded up a whopping 63 percent since. The Stockal Confidence Meter has a 70 percent bullish rating and the Sentiment Index is at 50 percent. Workday ended Friday's trading at $79.97.
4) Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX): Netflix recently announced its Q1 revenues of $2.11 Billion vs $1.64 Billion last year. It saw an earnings growth of 55 percent. However due to a disappointing number of new subscribers, sentiment was relatively lower, and the company has traded down 13.4 percent since Monday’s close. That said, the Stockal Confidence Meter-59 percent bullish- and the Sentiment Index-14.29 percent-predict a return to high levels for Netflix. Netflix closed at $85.89.
5) QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ: QCOM): Qualcomm surged to an 8-month high on Thursday after reporting an EPS of $1.16, higher than the expected $0.97. The company also beat its revenue prediction by 8.1 percent. The revenue prediction for the coming quarter is positive as well. Qualcomm’s trading up nearly 22 percent year-to-date, and the company has increased its dividend for five straight years. The Stockal Confidence Meter is 52 percent bullish, and the Stockal Sentiment Index is 100 percent positive. Qualcomm closed Friday at $61.15.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.