Zillow Earnings: Everything You Need To Know
- Zillow Group-C (NASDAQ: Z) missed earnings and revenue for the quarter, but raised next-quarter guidance. Stock ripped 12% on Tuesday.
- A few days ago, Benchmark's Dan Kurnos said the key with the company long-term is that it monetizes its non-core products: Website's agent finder, home design section, advice content are a few examples.
- Litigation with News Corp (NASDAQ: NWSA) is still an overhang that may be knocking several dollars off share price. Sell-side expects this to get resolved by end of year.
- End-game, Zillow needs to do more M&A to strengthen its market position, Kurnos added.
- One concern going forward: Realtor churn still estimated high by independent analysts, and Zillow doesn't disclose it. This is something Citron warned about four years ago.
- Guidance raise indicates at least partially that the Trulia integration is going smoothly and expected synergies are being realized.
Like this article? Don't like it? Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.