Cyberark Software Live Blog: Q4 Earnings Conference Call Recap
Cyberark Software Ltd (NASDAQ: CYBR) reported Q4 earnings this Thursday afternoon. Below is a live blog of the results and conference call.
- 05:44:14pm: Conference call concludes
- 05:31:40pm: We're seeing much more "awareness" in the market, education need is decreasing...sales cycle is shortening [When asked if it's seeing a similar phenomenon as FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) recently mentioned on its conference call].
- 05:31:40pm: Mokady: Cyberark has the broadest product portfolio among competitors.
- 05:28:14pm: Stock extends gains after hours, now up 17 percent.
- 05:25:15pm: Growth in Q4 was significantly above expectations..."we provide a very strong guide for 2015." "We believe that this demand will continue...remember we overachieved in Q4...creating a very aggressive compare [in the future, when asked why '15 guide isn't higher]"
- 05:20:36pm: We ended the year with approximately 1,800 customers. "Our business continues to be diverse...FY2014 Financial Services continues to be largest...Q4 saw particular strength from manufacturing, retail and industrials."
- 05:14:16pm: Mokady: Focus on innovation, scale, execution, all while keeping the customer satisfied. "Our focus in 2015...further extending our lead in the market." Scale includes adding more direct sales head count, investing in training for partners, leveraging R&D.
- 05:12:45pm: Mokady: Focus on innovation, scale, execution, all while keeping the customer satisfied. "Our focus in 2015...further extending our lead in the market." Scale includes adding more direct sales head count, investing in training for partners, leveraging R&D.
- 05:08:00pm: Mokady: In Q4 we added a "new government customer" and a major retailer.
- 05:06:44pm: Mokady: "We are very pleased with initial uptake in new growth engines"
- 05:05:56pm: Mokady: Research shows that every company, no matter how small, is a potential cybersecurity target.
- 05:04:10pm: CEO Ehud Mokady: As multiple headlines show, "hackers are no longer just out to steal information..but to completely disrupt a company's ability to do business."
- 05:01:10pm: Cyberark conference call beginning.
- 04:33:15pm: Cyberark shares are up over 13 percent after hours.
- 04:11:10pm: Sees Q1 sales between $25.5M and $26.5M.
- 04:10:53pm: CyberArk reports Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.21 versus $0.05 estimates. Sales were $36.3M versus $27M estimates.
Image credit: Colin, Wikimedia
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.