Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 24, 2013: Ford and General Motors Trading at 2-Year Highs!
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Some earnings highlights from:
- AT&T (NYSE: T)
- Boeing (NYSE: BA)
- Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT)
- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F)
- PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP)
- EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC)
- VMware (NYSE: VMW)
- Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY)
- Broadcom (NASDAQ: BRCM)
- Panera Bread (NASDAQ: PNRA)
- S&P futures match all time high in pre-market and retreat
- Gold sniffs 1350, again
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) beats!
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) reports tonight
- Ford and General Motors (NYSE: GM) trading at two-year highs
Watch the video below for a recap of Wednesday morning's highlights:
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.