Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 23, 2013: What do Netflix and Apple Have in Common?
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
A ton of earnings reports to discuss
Some earnings highlights from:
- Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX)
- Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN)
- Travelers Companies (NYSE: TRV)
- TD Ameritrade (NYSE: AMTD)
- Altria Group (NYSE: MO)
- DuPont (NYSE: DD)
- United Technologies (NYSE: UTX)
- United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS)
- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) and AT&T (NYSE: T) will report tonight
Watch the video below for a recap of Tuesday morning's show.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Tags: PreMarket Info