Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 10, 2013: Quiet Trade
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Wednesday morning's show.
- The S&P futures are trading very quietly Wednesday morning ahead of the Fed minutes
- Many of the top components are pressing up against key resistance levels
- Nu Skin (NYSE: NUS) raises guidance
- Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) beats
- Citigroup upgrades Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ) and downgrades OpenTable (NASDAQ: OPEN)
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Tags: PreMarket Info