Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 10, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Monday morning's show.
- Follow-through from furious end of the week rally
- Can Barron's pull the plug on the Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) rally?
- Gold testing the bottom of two week trading range
- Favorable Barron's ink for utilities and networking stocks
- Oppenheimer calling the top in Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) rally
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) moving on upgrade at Stifel Nicolaus
- Foot Locker (NYSE: FL) on the run
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.