Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 7, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Friday morning's show.
- Flat jobs report provides boost to the S&P futures, can the rally continue?
- Gold retreats off 1420 again
- Crude revisits the 94.50 level
- Settlement of patent suits for TiVo (NASDAQ: TIVO) does nothing for stock price
- The Gap (NYSE: GPS) reaching multi-year highs on 11% increase in May sales
- Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) on a downward slope after poor earnings report
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.