Benzinga PreMarket Info Recap for June 6, 2013
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
Watch the video below to recap Thursday morning's show.
- Slight bounce off Wednesday's lows in S&P 500 futures not holding up
- Wicked consolidation in Gold for sixth straight day
- Triple-top forming in Crude
- VeriFone (NYSE: PAY) cuts guidance for second time in last three quarters
- SodaStream (NASDAQ: SODA) pops and fizzes on buyout rumors
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) still holding major support
- Inside day for Google (NASDAQ: GOOG)
Click here to subscribe to PreMarket Info on Marketfy and get these videos and updates emailed to you daily!
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Sign up to receive updates from Dennis Dick & Joel Elconin
Other articles written by this Author
- Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 5, 2013: The Bull is Back!
- Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for July 3, 2013: Don't Place Bets You Can't Win
- Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 28, 2013: Russell Rebalance Edition
- Where is the Bottom in the Miners? Could Alcoa be a Tell? (AA, ABX)
- Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for June 27, 2013: Sneaky Rally