Actuate Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results: EPS of $0.23
Actuate Corporation (NASDAQ: ACTU)(NASDAQ: BIRT), the people behind BIRT® and the leading open source Business Intelligence vendor, today announced financial results for the third quarter of 2010.
Third Quarter Financial and Operational Highlights:
* Record non-GAAP revenue of $40.5 million, up 38% year-over-year;
* Q3 license revenues of $17.8 million, up 106% year-over-year;
* Record non-GAAP operating margins of 36%;
* Record non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.23, up 156% year-over-year;
* Year-to-date operating cash flow of $19.0 million, up 63% year-over-year;
* Over $5.1 million in BIRT-related business for Q3; up 8% over the prior year, year-to-date BIRT-related license business up over 50%;
* Booked more than 140 BIRT-related transactions in Q3, bringing the total since beginning of 2008 to over 1,200;
* Q3 revenue included three transactions with a license component in excess of $1.0 million.
© 2015 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.