Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results - EPS of $0
Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLUB), a leading owner and operator of health clubs located primarily in major cities from Washington, DC north through New England, operating under the brand names “New York Sports Clubs,” “Boston Sports Clubs,” “Washington Sports Clubs” and “Philadelphia Sports Clubs,” announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010.
Third Quarter Overview:
* Revenue decreased 6.1% in Q3 2010 compared to Q3 2009.
* Comparable club revenue decreased 5.0% in Q3 2010 compared to Q3 2009.
* Total member count decreased 0.6% compared to June 30, 2010 and 0.2% compared to September 30, 2009.
* Membership attrition averaged 3.8% per month in Q3 2010 compared to 4.2% per month in Q3 2009.
* Loss per share was $(0.00) in Q3 2010.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.