Calamos Asset Management, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results and Declares Dividend; EPS of $0.23 and Dividend of $.075
Calamos Asset Management, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLMS) today reported third quarter 2010 results, including revenues of $78.4 million and operating income of $30.6 million. Income before income taxes was $34.2 million for the current quarter. The company's net income of $4.7 million and diluted earnings per share of $0.23 reflect the public ownership interest of 21.67% of the investment management business. The remaining ownership interest of 78.33% is attributed to the Calamos principals. At September 30, 2010, assets under management totaled $32.6 billion.
Additionally, the company declared a regular quarterly dividend of 7.5 cents per share payable on November 24, 2010 to shareholders of record on November 9, 2010.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.