22 Stocks Moving In Thursday's Pre-Market Session
- bluebird bio Inc (NASDAQ: BLUE) rose 26.3 percent to $76.20 in pre-market trading following release of positive data on relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma study.
- Tilly's Inc (NYSE: TLYS) rose 15.6 percent to $11.41 in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected Q3 results.
- CLARCOR Inc. (NYSE: CLC) shares rose 15 percent to $81.00 in pre-market trading. Parker-Hannifin Corp (NYSE: PH) announced plans to buy CLARCOR in a $4.3 billion deal.
- Second Sight Medical Products Inc (NASDAQ: EYES) shares rose 14.8 percent to $2.33 in pre-market trading after falling 2.40 percent on Wednesday.
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ: DRYS) rose 14.5 percent to $6.01 in pre-market trading after climbing 21.25 percent on Wednesday.
- Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK) rose 13.4 percent to $1.95 in pre-market trading after the company posted better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Globus Maritime Ltd (NASDAQ: GLBS) shares rose 12.1 percent to $7.60 in pre-market trading after surging 21.72 percent on Wednesday.
- Diana Containerships Inc (NASDAQ: DCIX) rose 10.9 percent to $3.97 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.56 percent on Wednesday.
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: SHIP) shares rose 10.4 percent to $2.65 in pre-market trading. Seanergy Maritime is expected to release its Q3 financial results on December 2, 2016.
- Cotiviti Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: COTV) shares rose 8.9 percent to $32.45 in pre-market trading after dropping 1.81 percent on Wednesday.
- Seadrill Ltd (NYSE: SDRL) shares rose 8.2 percent to $3.02 in pre-market trading after climbing 13.88 percent on Wednesday.
- NRG Energy Inc (NYSE: NRG) shares rose 7.1 percent to $12.15 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.27 percent on Wednesday.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (NYSE: WLL) rose 6.8 percent to $13.05 in pre-market trading after jumping 30.28 percent on Wednesday.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Heat Biologics Inc (NASDAQ: HTBX) shares fell 54.7 percent to $1.30 in pre-market trading after the company disclosed that its HS-410 Phase II topline data showed no statistically significant difference in primary endpoint versus placebo.
- Aradigm Corporation (NASDAQ: ARDM) shares fell 54.2 percent to $2.40 in pre-market trading. Aradigm disclosed that it has met primary and secondary endpoint in ORBIT-4. However, it missed ORBIT-3 primary and secondary endpoint.
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: PTN) fell 25.3 percent to $0.610 in pre-market trading. Palatin Technologies priced 25.38 million shares for $16.5 million in gross proceeds.
- Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) fell 15.8 percent to $11.25 in pre-market trading after the company issued a weak outlook for the fourth quarter.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc (NYSE: NSM) fell 15 percent to $14.43 in pre-market trading after gaining 0.95 percent on Wednesday.
- Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) shares fell 14.2 percent to $13.15 in pre-market trading as the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings for its third quarter on Wednesday.
- CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ: CAMP) shares fell 13.8 percent to $12.53 in pre-market trading after declining 2.74 percent on Wednesday.
- Xencor Inc (NASDAQ: XNCR) shares fell 7.4 percent to $23.66 in the pre-market trading session. Xencor priced its 4.585 million offering at $24 per share.
- Dollar General Corp. (NYSE: DG) shares fell 7 percent to $71.95 in pre-market trading after the company posted downbeat Q3 earnings.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.