10 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Tuesday
- ImmuCell Corporation (NASDAQ: ICCC) shares tumbled 15.2 percent to $6.63. ImmuCell reported the raising of $3.5 million through private placement. ImmuCell expects Q3 sales of $1.97 million and net operating earnings of $(25,000) to $75,000.
- RLJ Entertainment Inc (NASDAQ: RLJE) shares fell 12.2 percent to $2.00. RLJ Entertainment shares have surged 22.58 percent over the past 52 weeks, while the S&P 500 index has gained 4.57 percent in the same period.
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPSS) dropped 10.7 percent to $4.28 following Q3 results. CPS reported Q3 earnings of $0.26 per share on revenue of $108.5 million.
- Capstone Turbine Corporation (NASDAQ: CPST) fell 9.8 percent to $1.20 after the company disclosed the pricing of $7.5 million offering of common stock and warrants.
- Amaya Inc. (NASDAQ: AYA) shares dropped 8.6 percent to $14.16. Amaya reported preliminary Q3 revenue of $268 million to $273 million. The company expects FY16 sales of $1.127 billion to $1.157 billion and adjusted earnings of $1.71 to $1.82 per share.
- Badger Meter, Inc. (NYSE: BMI) declined 8.4 percent to $30.24 after the company reported weak Q3 results.
- Edgewater Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: EDGW) fell 8.1 percent to $8.00. Edgewater reported preliminary Q3 service revenue of $27 million and total revenue of $30.8 million.
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE: IBM) shares declined 3.3 percent to $149.64. IBM reported stronger-than-expected results for its third quarter on Monday.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) dropped 3.2 percent to $10.87. Goldman Sachs downgraded Oasis Petroleum from Neutral to Sell.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc (NASDAQ: CRZO) fell 3.1 percent to $38.59. KLR Group downgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas from Buy to Accumulate.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.