Economic Data Scheduled For Wednesday
- Boston Federal Reserve Bank President Eric Rosengren is set to speak in Beijing at 3:15 a.m. ET.
- Minneapolis Federal Reserve Bank President Neel Kashkari will speak in Saint Paul, Minnesota at 8:00 a.m. ET.
- The ADP national employment report for August is schedule for release at 8:15 a.m. ET.
- The Chicago PMI for August will be released at 9:45 a.m. ET.
- The pending home sales index for July is schedule for release at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Energy Information Administration’s weekly report on petroleum inventories will be released at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on farm prices for August will be released at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Chicago Fed President Charles Evans is set to speak at the Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance in Beijing at 3:15 a.m. ET.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.