18 Biggest Mid-Day Losers For Friday
- Computer Programs & Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPSI) tumbled 30 percent to $27.36 after the company posted weaker-than-expected Q2 results.
- Hortonworks Inc (NASDAQ: HDP) shares dropped 27.4 percent to $9.17 after the company reported a wider-than-expected loss for the second quarter.
- Liberty Interactive Corp (NASDAQ: QVCA) shares dropped 19.5 percent to $21.16 after the company reported second quarter results.
- Intermolecular Inc (NASDAQ: IMI) fell 18.5 percent to $1.10. Intermolecular reported a Q2 loss of $0.06 per share on revenue of $11.7 million. Intermolecular named Chris Kramer as President and CEO.
- Sierra Wireless, Inc. (USA) (NASDAQ: SWIR) shares declined 18.1 percent to $14.07. Sierra Wireless posted better-than-expected quarterly earnings, but issued a weak outlook.
- Inuvo Inc (NYSE: INUV) fell 17 percent to $1.30. Inuvo reported a Q2 loss of $0.02 per share on revenue of $15.6 million.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY) dropped 16.5 percent to $62.88 as the company reported results from the CheckMate-026 Study, stating cancer-treating Opdivo did not meet the primary endpoint.
- PDL BioPharma Inc (NASDAQ: PDLI) declined 14.9 percent to $3.01 as the company repprted downbeat quarterly sales.
- Scientific Games Corp (NASDAQ: SGMS) shares dropped 14.7 percent to $8.66. Scientific Games posted a Q2 loss of $0.59 per share on revenue of $729.2 million. The company also named Kevin Sheehan as its new CEO.
- Universal Technical Institute, Inc. (NYSE: UTI) declined 13.9 percent to $2.29. Universal Technical Institute reported a Q3 loss of $0.21 per share on revenue of $82.3 million.
- Fluidigm Corporation (NASDAQ: FLDM) dropped 13.6 percent to $9.26 as the company posted downbeat quarterly results and named Chris Linthwaite as COO.
- Apricus Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: APRI) shares fell 13.6 percent to $0.311. Apricus Biosciences reported a Q2 net loss of $0.05 per share on revenue of $464,000.
- Internap Corp (NASDAQ: INAP) shares dropped 13.3 percent to $2.02 as the company posted a wider-than-expected quarterly loss.
- FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) fell 13.1 percent to $14.56. FireEye reported a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss, but sales missed analysts’ estimates. The company also issued a weak forecast for the year. FireEye’s board has approved the restructuring plan and announced plans to lay off 300 to 400 workers.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ: OLED) declined 9 percent to $63.97 after the company posted downbeat Q2 results and issued a weak FY16 sales guidance.
- Weight Watchers International, Inc. (NYSE: WTW) shares dropped 8.3 percent to $10.45. Weight Watchers reported in-line earnings for the second quarter, but sales missed expectations.
- Zynga Inc (NASDAQ: ZNGA) dropped 7.3 percent to $2.76. Zynga posted a narrower loss for the second quarter. However, the company reported a 14.3 percent year-over-year decline in average daily active users and issued a weak revenue forecast for the current quarter.
- Zillow Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZG) shares fell 6.7 percent to $ 36.70 after the company reported a wider loss for the second quarter.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.